Antwort: Re: [nsp] Large Number of small packets --> timeout over frame relay, IGX, ATM

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Wed Mar 31 10:55:20 EST 2004

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Hans-Peter Walter HAWA wrote:

Good Morning Everyone!

: I forgot an opportunity: We have a PRI (30 channel ISDN in Germany) Backup,
: so I'll go and route the application over that link and see what will
: happen.

Let us know how it goes, so it'll be recorded in the archives when folks
goggle it up later when they have questions.

: P.S.: Scott, do you live on Maui? I studied some months at the UH in
: Honolulu....;-))

I used to live on Maui 4000 feet up Haleakala working as a telecommuter,
but that ended a while after the tech stock bubble burst here in the US.
I am in Calif now, but have the same ISP still (I like their policies
regarding their BSD box).  Talk about a culture shock!  :-)

scott