[nsp] Catalyst 6500 Hybrid

Church, Chuck cchurch at wamnetgov.com
Sun May 2 10:31:30 EDT 2004

Steinar,

	Do you have a URL that mentions this?  I've been looking for 20
minutes and haven't found anything on CCO.  Didn't find anything that
first off mentions that uRPF doubles the TCAM usage, much less anything
that says the 720 no longer behaves like this.  Must be pretty well
hidden.

Thanks,

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Wam!Net Government Services - Design & Implementation Team
13665 Dulles Technology Dr. Ste 250
Herndon, VA 20171
Office: 703-480-2569
Cell: 703-819-3495