[nsp] Interface ethernet resets

Jonathan Maiman Jonathan_Maiman at cnt.com
Tue May 11 07:42:38 EDT 2004

 Latour,

	Late collisions typically indicate a duplex mis-match.  Check
the FastE interface settings in the 1720 and the device it is connected
to.  In general, I recommend hardcoding FastE interfaces connections for
Cisco routers to full-duplex and 100Mbps both on the router side and the
switch (or other device) side of the connection.   Autonegotiation
rarely works correctly for Cisco FastE router interfaces.

							--Jon