[nsp] pix restricted license

Richard Danielli - eSubnet richard.danielli at esubnet.com
Tue May 11 23:09:24 EDT 2004

The link below should clear your confusions

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_data_sheet091
86a00800b0d85.html

-rd-

--
Richard Danielli
Founder/President

This E-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you receive it in error, please let us know by reply E-mail,
delete it from your system and destroy any copies.
Thank you.