[nsp] isdn channels

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Thu May 13 14:36:16 EDT 2004

Roger,

> I have a 804 running to a location w/ dual channel isdn.  One channel
> is
> used for data - the other voice.  I'd like to be able to specify that
> channel 1 is for data only and channel 2 is for data only.

May I ask why you need this?

As far as I know there is no way to directly specify which B-channel to
use for an outgoing connection on BRI (on PRI there is "isdn
bchan-number-order {ascending|descending}"). We just take whatever
channel is available. And for incoming connections, it's up the ISDN
switch to select one.

	oli