[nsp] isdn channels

Roger grunky at rockriver.net
Thu May 13 16:47:16 EDT 2004

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) wrote:

>May I ask why you need this?

One isdn channel, the once used for voice - is sometimes used for data.
When someone calls the number for channel 1 it rings buzy.  Thats bad..

>As far as I know there is no way to directly specify which B-channel to
>use for an outgoing connection on BRI (on PRI there is "isdn
>bchan-number-order {ascending|descending}"). We just take whatever
>channel is available. And for incoming connections, it's up the ISDN
>switch to select one.

I'll keep looking.  I figured their'd be an easy way to configure a
channel to do voice or data only, or restict the isdn modems ability to
use channels in a certian way.

--
Rock River Internet                          Roger Grunkemeyer
202 W. State St, 8th Floor                grunky at rockriver.net
Rockford, IL 61101                           815-968-9888 x102