[nsp] isdn channels

Greg Goodknight good at nccn.net
Thu May 13 16:59:49 EDT 2004

assuming you meant "I'd like to be able to specify that channel 1 is for
data only and channel 2 is for voice only"...

try
"dialer load-threshold 255 either"

should keep the second channel from ever being dialed for the data call and
will not tie up the remote site's voice line, unless you can keep 100% line
utilization long enough to trigger it and keep it up. As far as I can tell
the dialer will choose channel 1 by default for the data call.

I have 'dialer load-threshold' in the 'interface BRI0' configuration.

-Greg