[nsp] rspan vlan definition on native IOS (sup720) as VTP master?

Jochen Kaiser Jochen.Kaiser at rrze.uni-erlangen.de
Mon May 17 10:37:59 EDT 2004

Hi,

I tried to configure rspan on a sup720 running 12.2(14)SX1.

Since the device is VTP master, I tried to deploy the vlan and
classify it as rspan vlan in the vlan database. But the rspan
keyword is not recognized there.

In the typical guides on cco only catos seems to be mentioned.

How can I add a rspan vlan with a sup720 as the VTP master?

thx & regards,
JK
--
Dipl. Inf. Jochen Kaiser, GPG 0x3C93A870, phone +49 9131 85-28681
Network Administration  mailto:jochen.kaiser at rrze.uni-erlangen.de
Regionales Rechenzentrum Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg, Germany
Homepage and PublicKey: http://ipv6.rrze.uni-erlangen.de/~unrz111