[nsp] PA E3 and PA T3

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Tue May 18 13:09:02 EDT 2004

On Tue, 18 May 2004, M.Palis wrote:

> Hello all
>
> Does anybody knows whether a PE E3 port adapter can synchronise and work
> with a PA T3+ port adapter? I mean the is on the one end I have a PE e3 and
> on the other end a PA T3 will this configuration work?

Theyre fundamentally different so are not compatible. I dont know if you can get
any sort of converter, but I would imagine not.. at least not unless you frame
them as E1s and mux them over.. ughh

Why would you want to? Presumably if you're buying a cct you're getting either
one or the other.. and if your circuit is one type but you have hardware of the
other type as RS posted you can pick the cards up pretty cheaply..

Steve