[nsp] port security on 29xx switches

Church, Chuck cchurch at wamnetgov.com
Wed May 19 22:09:39 EDT 2004

Although they did add VMPS to the 4000 series CatOS code recently in
version 7.something.  I don't view it much as a security tool, but if
you've got laptop users where you always want them in a certain VLAN no
matter where they plug in, it's pretty cool.

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Wam!Net Government Services - Design & Implementation Team
13665 Dulles Technology Dr. Ste 250
Herndon, VA 20171
Office: 703-480-2569
Cell: 703-819-3495