[nsp] PPPoE LNS - Redback, Juniper, or Cisco?

Dennis Peng dpeng at cisco.com
Fri May 21 15:47:25 EDT 2004

It mostly depends on how many packets per second you are routing
through the box. You should be able to get at least 100kpps through
the box if you just did policing. So if you had like 20pps per sub,
you should be able to get around 5k subscribers. PPS per sub varies
widely, what do you see in your network?

Dennis