[c-nsp] differentiating services using radius attributes

CEW CEW cewsg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 03:10:57 EST 2004

Hi..

We are using vrf-aware feature on Cisco 7206 to
terminate IPsec sessions from different access
methods.
This means that user can access the 7206 VPN
concentrator from the Internet or from a wireless AP
within the campus.

Is there any radius attribute that we can use to
differentiate the different types of access methods
(from the Internet or from the wireless LAN)? We need
to differentiate the services because we want to have
a different charging scheme for different access
methods.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THanks
Eng Wee