[c-nsp] Router Terminate 25 IPSEC Tunnels

Michael Markstaller mm at elabnet.de
Tue Nov 2 10:56:16 EST 2004

if your're willing to deal with some minor bugs and memleaks, the 1711/12 are affordable, give OOB with modem/ISDN and work fine. use 12.3(7)T - works currently quite well as long as not using some specific things.

I'm still in the process of making Cisco fix the everylasting "memleak in IKE" but with current 12.3(7)T4 and 25 tunnels this will hit you once a year.. and don't use route-maps at all.

Michael