[c-nsp] PVLAN support

Tantsura, Jeff jeff.tantsura at capgemini.com
Fri Nov 12 09:35:59 EST 2004

Mike

With VLAN per customer you also need a subnet per customer, PVLAN
feature eliminates this requirement, i.e. all your customers share same
subnet but can't to talk to each other on layer 2.

Jeff

With kind regards/ met vriendelijke groeten,
Jeff Tantsura
CCIE #11416
Senior Consultant
Capgemini Nederland BV