[c-nsp] Broken 7200?

Marko Milivojevic markom at pangalactic.net
Fri Nov 12 10:39:10 EST 2004

> Not yet due to the larger scale impact - but I figured changing the port
> to a different one on the switch would isolate that enough - even swapping
> it with a known good one on the switch.

    I can't withstand this feeling of deja-vu any longer :-).

    We have had very similar problem with one of our 3750-7200-G1 pairs. I
think I have done everything that made any sense (pretty much all you did +
reloading the switch). I even tried replacing copper with fibre. The problem
was eventually solved by upgrading 3750 to 12.2(20)SE1.

Marko.