[c-nsp] CT3IP counters followup ?

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Mon Nov 15 08:30:08 EST 2004

I'm willing to take some time and try to set it up in the
lab if someone will give me the information I ask for.
I believe you there is a problem.

What I need is more information to keep a recreate
attempt time down to something I can manage on my
free time.  Trying every possibly permutation of
switching paths on this box in the lab without
knowing full feature combinations isn't something
feasible for me.

The main thing I want is:

clear counters

Every 30 seconds for 2 minutes for an interface having
a problem:

sh int <blah>
sh int <blah> stat

I want to know what switching path packets in/out this
interface are taking.

I'm working to get a card.  All the ones in my lab are
MCT3's.

Rodney