[c-nsp] CT3IP counters followup ?

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Mon Nov 15 13:59:19 EST 2004

While waiting on a CT3IP to show up I did a
bug search and found:

CSCeb81930
Externally found moderate defect: Resolved (R)
c7500 displaying incorrect input/output rate in 12.3(1a)

Symptoms:
C7513 running 12.3(1a) displays incorrect input/output rate on a PA-CT3IP.
Workaround:
No workaround is avaiable at this time.

Can someone confirm they are still seeing this problem on
an image with this fix?

Rodney