[c-nsp] Multiple Static Routes on Cisco

Saad saadbutt at mail.com
Mon Nov 22 06:58:07 EST 2004

I tried CEF by giving default route 0.0.0.0  0.0.0.0  to both the
interfaces and then enabling per-packet load-sharing but it didnt work.
Only one interface is accessable whose route is first in the list. Am I
missing something?
I also tried Policy based routing but everytime I tried it in past also
I am unable to give the appropriate commands. As this is destination
based so its trciky. If I can have a practical scenario config example
then it would be better. I have the whole documentation but can you send
me the exact commands I require. I am confused about giving the next-hop
IP or interface. Please help me out here.

Saad