[c-nsp] BGP --> EIGRP redistribution

Tim Devries tdevries at northrock.bm
Mon Nov 22 16:03:42 EST 2004

No, I did not have that command entered.  BGP config in this instance is
extremely simple, sync disabled, and basically the only routes I have in the
table are the two routes I would like to redistribute.

What confuses me about the command you suggest is that I also tried to
redistribute these two routes from BGP into EIGRP on my edge router, which
holds these routes in its BGP table as being of external origin.  It didn't
work there either.  From my understanding the command "bgp
redistribute-internal" is only for iBGP learned routes?

In any case, thanks for the suggestion!

Tim