[c-nsp] Growing BGP tables

Brian Feeny signal at shreve.net
Mon Nov 22 16:48:57 EST 2004

There are alot of tools like that that would be interesting to have
built in.
Or one that says "If this /24 has the same next-hop as a larger
aggregate, drop the /24",
something like that would need to be buffered and pruned during the
actual inbound route
updates.......It would be interesting to see how much memory could be
conserved.  You would
not just be reducing BGP RIB, but RIB and FIB as well.

Brian