[c-nsp] Growing BGP tables

David J. Hughes bambi at Hughes.com.au
Mon Nov 22 16:59:19 EST 2004

My point exactly Brian.  We are faced with a problem and I'm sure we
all agree it's quite a serious problem.  But I don't see that the
problem is the fact that there are /24's in the global table.  The
problem is that there are /24's in the global table that just don't
belong there.

If we can solve this with a scalpel why use a chain saw ;)

David