[c-nsp] Growing BGP tables

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Mon Nov 22 20:17:31 EST 2004

Right.  But if the first route that comes
in is a /24 and later you get a less
specific route then unless you go back and
process the one before it that /24 would
remain.

This could end up being overhead at the
control plane.  Let me think about this
some and talk to the BGP DE's about this
and see what we can come up with.

Rodney