[c-nsp] Growing BGP tables

Brian Feeny signal at shreve.net
Tue Nov 23 12:11:52 EST 2004

I like this, basically all your doing is getting rid of the redundant
information which serves no purpose other
than taking up space in the RIB/FIB anyways.  And if someone should
further deaggregate or make a change,
then the new update is going to run its algorithm against the current
RIB all over again.