[c-nsp] Growing BGP tables

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Nov 23 12:33:29 EST 2004

My point was that you can't do it with BGP
because you don't have a way to request a
re-advertisement from a peer when the
less specific goes away.

There is a possiblity we could keep the
more specifics out of the RIB which would
save memory there and in the FIB.

That being said the best that can
be done currently appears to block
the routes from going in the RIB.