[c-nsp] PA-POS-2OC3

Dave Temkin dave at ordinaryworld.com
Sun Nov 28 08:51:38 EST 2004

I've only gotten that response when they've been stumped as to the problem
before.  Summary of cases where they've told me "You've got too many b/w
points":

1) PA-GE won't pass traffic outbound but sees inbound traffic.  Replaced
the card, GBIC, etc.
	Ended up being a bad slot on a 7206 chassis.

2) Encryption not being accelerated by SA-VAM2
	Software bug

3) Other miscellaneous BS.

Both of those were on lightly loaded routers.

Basically, they don't know exactly what to expect when you oversubscribe
the b/w, but my experience has been no problems.

-Dave