[c-nsp] PA-POS-2OC3

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Mon Nov 29 12:34:23 EST 2004

Let me comment before this gets out of hand
for no reason.

My comments while stimulated from this thread
were not about the 72xx BW point issue specifically.

It was more a general comment about something
else that needs to be considered when someone
decides they want to run in an unsupported
configuration.  I really don't have the time
to go in a long debate about it and honestly
I see both sides of the fence about the topic
of running stuff in a configuration declared
unsupported by the vendor.

As for the 72xx BW point issue I'll let you
guess what my view is since I was the one that
got this implemented:

CSCdw14551
Externally found cosmetic defect: Resolved (R)
Request to print PCI BW point usage in show version output
Submitted: rodunn

Rodney