[c-nsp] Multiple Static Routes on Cisco

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Mon Nov 29 14:14:28 EST 2004

I guess I'm missing what you want to do.

In this configuration you only have one PVC
configured with a default pointing to it
so all traffic that doesn't have a more specific
route will take that path.

If all of your voice traffic is between the
same couple of ip addresses then when two
paths are there it's possible we are hashing
to the same path.  If so there isn't anything
that can be done fo change that other than
doing MLPPP.

Rodney