[c-nsp] Multi-VPN (VRF-lite) on 7600/6500

F. David Sinn dsinn at dsinn.com
Mon Nov 29 15:30:07 EST 2004

Anyone out there successfully tested or implemented VRF-lite on a
7600/6500 with a Sup720 (with or without DFC's)?  My test setup is to
make two VRF's on a 7600, that are supposed to reach one another over a
Ethernet segment.  And, while the appropriate VRF route tables are
correct, they can not ping or reach one another at all.  I've pinged my
Cisco rep., but I thought I'd also ask here while waiting for them to
get back to me.

Relevant config is below.

Thanks!

David