[c-nsp] Multiple Static Routes on Cisco

Saad saadbutt at mail.com
Tue Nov 30 02:07:00 EST 2004

I'll tell again what I want. I have one ATM interface right now because I took the other out as it wasnt doing anything
in my scenario right now. My voice traffic comes in from 3 IP's to the ATM interface and then goes back through the
same interface. As I mentiones earlier it is voice termination so no data/traffic goes to the LAN interface.
The bandwidth on this ATM interface is choked. What I want to do is to utilize the other interface and define the
traffic from one IP to come in and go back from one interface and the traffic from other 2 IP's should be going through
the other ATM interface. I am trying to do load sharing in a way using static routes or PBR because I cant run any
routing protocol as we are connected to the ISP and it doesnt run protocol.

Saad