[c-nsp] Sup2 12.2(18)SXD ip load-sharing

John Jackson jjackson at onenet.net
Fri Oct 1 13:16:44 EDT 2004

Here is my situation.  I have customers that NAT that also have multiple t1
to our Flex-Wan2 card.  Since they NAT I don't think per destination is a
good answer however when I try to configure per-packet I get:

Router(config-if)#ip load-sharing ?
  per-destination  Deterministic distribution
  <cr>

What is the difference between with and without per-dest in the command?  Is
without per-destination the same as per-packet?  Is there another way other
then MLPPP to do this?

In the past these customers the customers connected to vips in 7500's and we
had the per-packet option.  We would like to keep the same method in place
for Flex-wan2 cards.

TIA,

John