[c-nsp] 12.3 mainline on 7204 non VRX

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Sun Oct 3 02:07:13 EDT 2004

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 10:55:13AM -0400, Rodney Dunn wrote:
> While we try to keep old hardware working as we
> move forward it's not always possible.  We had
> to make a code change to the platform code for the
> new processors and unfortunately it broke
> the old, old NPE-100 and NPE-150 which is end
> of support.

Thanks for this information.

I still have two NPE-150s in service (the NPE-225s are already on the
shelf, I just never felt like shutting down the routers and replace the
NPE - the NPE-150s are performing just fine), so it's good to be aware
of this caveat when upgrading those routers to IPv6...

gert

--
Gert Doering
Mobile communications ... right now writing from * Anissaras, Kreta *