[c-nsp] Familiarity with Cisco as a proxy server.

Clayton Zekelman clayton at MNSi.Net
Thu Oct 7 10:58:06 EDT 2004

Notwithstanding that your answer was actually WRONG, as this isn't the
Cisco solution - which the original message was asking for.

A more helpful participant already pointed out that Cisco DOES in fact a
have a solution with their Content Engine series of products.

I would have expected at least the use of complete sentences, but then I
often expect too much.