[c-nsp] Channelized E1

Annu Roopa annu_roopa at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 19:28:05 EDT 2004

Hi guys,

We have a channelized E3 controller which is divided into
multiple E1's. One E1 is further channelized into 30*64k
lines. What is required is to provide software loop one of
the 64k line for testing purposes. I am not able to find a
way to do this. Whole of E1 is getting looped when i give a
loop command.

Is there a way at all or am i having some wrong understanding
here ? trying to so something which is not possible.Can anyone
explain why it is not possible if so ?

Thanks,

Annu