[c-nsp] Channelized E1

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Fri Oct 8 09:35:53 EDT 2004

You need to be more specific about platform,
PA, etc...

but usually you can't loop further than a T1/E1
level on the router.

ie: for a T3 that can carve to a DS0:

controller T3 3/0/0
 t1 1 channel-group 1 timeslots 1-24
 t1 2 channel-group 1 timeslots 1-24
!
controller T3 3/0/1
!
controller T3 3/1/0
!
controller T3 3/1/1
!
controller T3 5/1/0
!

75xx_#confi t
Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
75xx_(config)#controller T3 3/0/0
75xx_(config-controller)#t1 2 ?
  bert           Start BERT test
  channel-group  Specify a channel-group mapping on a T1 interface
  clock          Specify the clock source for a T1
  fdl            Specify the Facility Data Link for a T1
  framing        Specify the type of Framing on a T1
  loopback       Put the T1 line into loopback
  yellow         Yellow Alarm Configuration for a T1

That's at the T1 level.

Rodney