[c-nsp] 7200 Bus error crash and strange disk error

Osama I. Dosary oid at saudi.net.sa
Sun Oct 10 10:20:15 EDT 2004

I agree that staying with 12.2 is the safest choice, but I was eager to
jump to 12.3 since we have many routers already running 12.3 (without
this problem), and also because that we might be doing IPv6 stuff
sometime soon.

The features that we using on this box are basically terminating a
couple of channelized E1s, using HDLC, and we are running ISIS as our
routing protocol with a few ACLs and route-maps here and there. Nothing
complicated. (*No* IPv6, VPDN, BGP, IPSEC, MPLS, policy-routes, or
anything fancy on the router.)

-Osama