[c-nsp] 7200 Bus error crash and strange disk error

Mark Pace Balzan mpb at melitacable.com
Sun Oct 10 08:12:36 EDT 2004

hello osama,

you said you had a crash with 12.2(7)a, which may be related to an IOS
software bug and changed IOS to 12.3

I would have chosen to upgrade to the latest 12.2 image which I believe must
be around 12.2(25) or so by now.  Ive had a 7206 on 12.2(19) running for a
long time without issues.

also what features are you running on the box, perhaps you can identify
which features are triggering the crash ?

IMHO 12.3 may be still abit too new, and has many new features, and
therefore new bugs, especially for production network.

cheers

Mark