[c-nsp] GSR 12008 CSC-8 issues

Robert Geller rgeller at terremark.com
Tue Oct 12 10:18:17 EDT 2004

The show controllers fia showed all zeros.  Furthermore, show led and
show env led showed OK when we were amber.  When we were having the
issue when we pulled out the CSC, we saw log entries of all sorts like
slot X download IOS timeout, spurious memory errors, traceback etc.
The cards kept trying to reload and couldnt.

-Rob