[c-nsp] boot config on 26xx

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Wed Oct 13 03:01:52 EDT 2004

This is not officially supported at least as I know it but...
You can set up tftp-server on your router
tftp-server flash:running-config

And then use
boot host tftp://routeriploopbackaddress/running-config

To save copy running to flash and your good to go.

Be sure to secure the router so that not everyone can tftp your config...

Regards
Brian