[c-nsp] Dot1q subinterfaces on cisco 1721

Dennis Peng dpeng at cisco.com
Wed Oct 13 20:43:24 EDT 2004

I'm having our hardware platform team look into this issue. Our code
requires that a MPC860P part number 5 be present in order to enable
dot1q. I don't know why or how you got a 1721 with a MPC860P part
number 0. So I'm investigating. You have a serial number for both? If
so, please send it to me. Thanks.

Dennis