[c-nsp] ip route-cache

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Oct 14 13:44:54 EDT 2004

CEF should be on by default in that code and the
only way 'no ip route-cache' should show up would
be if someone manually put it in.  It should
never be done unless you have found it as a workaround
for a bug in the switching path and as soon as you
can get a fix you should turn it back on as Gert suggested.

Rodney