[c-nsp] Catalyst 5505 RSM/ROMMON

Josh Duffek consultantjd16 at ridemetro.org
Fri Oct 15 15:45:05 EDT 2004

NVRAM, afaik, is soldered to the board...dont think there is a way to
wipe it.  And sorry, for some reason I thought the config-reg showed
during a boot up...I was wrong.

Lame answer...is this thing under contract?  RMA would definitely be one
way to go.

Good answer...still thinking.

josh duffek    network engineer
consultantjd16 at ridemetro.org