[c-nsp] 6816 w/o SFM ?

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Thu Oct 21 00:13:29 EDT 2004

Actually, speaking of the CCO profile, it says this:

Optional DFC Upgrade Support

Selection of:
· WS-F6K-DFC with Supervisor Engine 2 and SFM(2);
· Use WS-F6K-DFC3 with Supervisor Engine 720

----

How does it do dCEF256 if both of its distributed forwarding cards are
optional? Or am I missing something... like that fact that you have to
buy an optional card and an SFM2 to get it to work, no other options?

Thanks in advance,

DJ