[c-nsp] Re: T1 circuits over OC3

RH List Account lists at 101.net
Thu Oct 21 11:33:33 EDT 2004

Actually, the reason for me trying to do T1 over ATM and not Frame Relay is
the absolute $#^+ performance of the local Frame network. Full duplex lines
with half duplex CIRs... 2000-10000ms latency above the CIR.... the joy of
it!

Update to the original - got the $40 card off eBay, but it was DOA.  Perhaps
that was the reason for the price ;)

Will try again with the next one that comes up.

Rob