[c-nsp] Wit's End: Content Engine 560!

Dan Nibster dan-wilson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 22 12:34:48 EDT 2004

I'm at my wit's end.  I know I'm personally an idiot, but after upgrading my CE-560-AV from 4.0 to 4.2 to 5.2.1.7 ACNS software, and ensuring that there's a reverse ptr record to the external interface of this box, AND prefetching salient sites, it's still DAMN slow, INCLUDING the PRE-CACHED content.

Can ANYBODY possibly give me a clue?  My clients are starting to demand that I just configure a (eccch) Microsoft ISA server, which when I plug in, is WAY faster, only has the normal Microsoft hanging issues.

Anybody?