[c-nsp] Prioritize Customer's traffic without DiffServ setup

Joe Shen sj_hznm at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Oct 25 01:28:31 EDT 2004

Hi,

One of our customer need to communication abroad
frequently. But the interconnection bandwidth between
our network and some other ISP is usually congested.
Unfortunately, we have not set up QoS in our network
(e.g. MPLS, DSCP etc. ).

Could it be possible to prioritize some customer's
traffic within our current network without per-hop
setup ? ( there is no bottleneck with PoP site, but
the bottleneck is with interconnection bandwidth , and
we don't hope to set up CAR based on each customer's
IP address block)

regards

Joe