[c-nsp] CT3 counters

Bill Wichers billw at waveform.net
Tue Oct 26 18:35:16 EDT 2004

> What the hell indeed!
>
> Is this limited just to the CT3IP I wonder, or does
> the PA-MC-(2)T3 exhibit the same behavior?

Nope. Counters seem to be reasonable on my PA-MC-2T3+ in a VIP2-50 on
12.2(6a). Idle circuits and unused channels show zero bits/sec for both in
and out, and the counters on the active circuits all look reasonable.
Sounds like you're probably seeing something weird with the CT3IP blade,
unless there is something specific to your release of IOS causing this.

I do see goofy things on multilink bundles on this PA, but that thread (I
asked the list about it months ago) seemed to point at MPP issues with the
release of IOS we're running on this particular aggregation router.

     -Bill