[c-nsp] Trying to set vtp v2 mode fails

Adrian Pirciu adrian.pirciu at rdsnet.ro
Wed Oct 27 05:03:23 EDT 2004

Remove vlan.dat and _reload_ the switch. If it still doesn't work, try
removing startup-config, vlan.dat, _reboot_ and it should work. On
3500XL the running-config doesn't contain vtp and vlan configuration,
so deleting startup-config shouldn't make a difference, but never say
never...

If it still doesn't work, i'm all out of ideas. I'm pretty sure that it
needs a reboot after deleting vlan.dat, though..