[c-nsp] Cisco to Nortel E1- PRI connection

Josh Duffek consultantjd16 at ridemetro.org
Wed Oct 27 11:08:14 EDT 2004

Basically the bearer cap that you send in the setup is getting rejected
by the switch(I assume...is it 0x82?).  I'd get on the phone with the
telco and have them watch the call to see if they can't fix it on the
switch.  If it was a data call you could fix it with a dialer class-map
or whatever its called but I'm not sure about voip type calls.

josh duffek    network engineer
consultantjd16 at ridemetro.org