[c-nsp] ATM CRC errors

James Hamilton jamesh at swcp.com
Wed Oct 27 19:34:01 EDT 2004

Bing!  Those are the missing crc errors!  I found a DSL pvc that is getting a
lot of crc's.  Using 'show atm vc detail' gave the additional info I needed
to find this one.  It surprised me that show interfaces | include CRC didn't
give the same info.

Thanks to all who replied, it is *MUCH* appreciated.

--

James Hamilton
Southwest Cyberport