[c-nsp] Site Survey

Rieman, Jeffrey j-rieman at onu.edu
Thu Oct 28 09:10:57 EDT 2004

Has anyone here done a site survey with an aironet 1200?  Do I need to
put it in a special mode so that I can see the radio signal when it is
not plugged into the network?  I looked on cisco's site for a doc but
couldn't find one... anyone have any pointers?

Thanks!

Jeff

---

Jeff Rieman

Network Manager

Ohio Northern University

(419) 772-2497

j-rieman at onu.edu

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where

he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
                   -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.